Whether you’re a current employee, have left the company or have retired you will be a member of one of the plans below. The specific plan will depend on which company/companies you have worked for and to assist you, details of the legacy companies that make up the history are listed under each plan name.
Please note, it is possible that you could have pension benefits in more than one of the pension plans listed below.
Read about the members of the GSK Pension Plans Trustee Board, which looks after all of the plans.
(Glaxo Wellcome Pension Plan) for former Wellcome employees
Legacy employers under the GSK Pension Fund include:
• The Wellcome Foundation Ltd
• Burroughs Wellcome & Co
(Glaxo Wellcome Pension Plan and GSK Pension Plan) for former Glaxo Wellcome or GSK employees
Legacy employers under the GSK Pension Scheme include:
• Glaxo Wellcome • Glaxo Group Ltd
• Glaxo Laboratories Limited • Edinburgh Pharmaceuticals
• Allen & Hanbury • Evans Medical • British Drug House • Vestric
Legacy employers under the SmithKline Beecham Pension Plan include:
• SmithKline Beecham • Beecham • SmithKline & French
• Stafford Miller • Stiefel Laboratories • Sterling Winthrop
• Lucozade • Horlicks • Coors
Legacy employers under the SmithKline Beecham Senior Executive Pension Plan include:
• SmithKline Beecham
Legacy employers under the Glaxo Wellcome Contracted-out Money Purchase Scheme include:
• Glaxo Wellcome
• Glaxo Group Ltd
• Glaxo Laboratories Limited