Member Questions

If you have a question or would like details about your pension benefits, please contact the administrator for your GSK pension plan. You can find the right details for your plan on our Contacts page.

If you have a concern relating to your pension benefits or the service you have received from the plan administrator, you should raise your concern with the administrator of your GSK pension plan in the first instance.

If you do not receive a satisfactory resolution to your concern from the plan administrator, the Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) is available to assist members and beneficiaries in connection with difficulties which may arise, as well as answering general queries. Their services are free to use and the contact details are:

  • The Pensions Advisory Service
  • 11 Belgrave Road
  • London, SW1V 1RB

0800 011 3797

If, having raised your concern with your GSK pension plan administrator and TPAS you remain dissatisfied, the Trustees of your GSK pension plan have a formal Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP) available. The aim of the IDRP is to ensure that grievances are properly investigated and any disputes are resolved correctly, fairly and in good time.

Need to speak to someone? Find the right details for your plan on our Contacts page.